My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

John Freida Makes My Hair Happy

     It all started when I was 11. I begged and pleaded with my mom until she let me dye my hair. And I have been a hair color junky ever since. My hair has ranged from many colors and shades over the last 16 years. I've waded through many brands and types to come across my small list of favorites. 
      Recently I decided to try the new John Frieda Precision Foam Hair color. 


I chose the Deep Cherry Brown 3RV to go along with what I had previously done. Here is my before hair color: 




The kit comes with the typical hair dye kit contents. The difference between theirs and the typical kit is the pump style dispenser lid. 

     Even if you have dyed your hair a dozen or more times yourself, I can not stress enough to READ THE ENTIRE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING!  These instructions are very beneficial with a couple key differences from typical hair dye. They're written up very professionally, even having you apply a water resistant sale around your hair line to block stains. I have yet to find any other directions to do this. 
     One key to this product is do NOT shake to mix. This will essentially deflate the foam, causing it to be runny.  The pump also does not pump. You must squeeze the middle of the bottle to dispense the foam.
     I had a bit of a mess on my hands with the foam but I am a bit messy in anything I do. It applies amazingly easy to your hair. It isn't as stiff as other dyes and doesn't harden when done. You can easily massage the color out as you rinse. The max time for it to develop is 30 minutes.  The conditioner included is creamy & pleasant smelling. It also leaves your hair silky and soft. Once I managed through my dye job this was my final product:
The color is rich & my hair feels & looks smooth and healthy.  Definitely recommending this product to my gal pals! Plus I think anyone who does or is thinking of dying their hair to check out the website: http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/homecolour/precision-foam-colour/.

No comments:

Post a Comment