My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Scrumptious? Indeed! Vitabath my new love!

     I am an avid lover of scents, especially those in my body wash, lotions etc.  A little over a week ago I received my very first Influenster voxbox. I was extremely stoked to begin this program and even more so when I encountered one of the products-Vitabath Fragrance Collection Body Wash. I was first delighted with a very cute packaging of the body wash. Then I read up on it from the info card provided by Influenster. The next thing I love is that this is a paraben & sulfate free product! Then when I opened the bottle I was hit with an intoxicating scent! I was lucky enough to receive the In Bloom scent which I find heavenly! I was ready for a shower after one whiff. This company has been providing quality products for 50 years and decided to rejuvenate their brand with a new release this year.   They whipped up four delightful fragrances to invigorate your senses: Cupcake Couture, Spa Day, In Bloom, & Fruit Fanatic. They're formula is rich in nourishing vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E,  with an added kick from an antioxidant superfruit blend. The superfruit blend is one of acai, goji,coffe fruit, noni, pomegranate, green tea, and mangosteen.  Their formula contains no petro-chemicals or triclosan and is free of DEA, TEA, mineral oils, propylene glycol, and silicone.  They are also reasonably priced at $9.99 USD or less at various retailers such as Bed Bath and Beyond or Fred Meyer as well as their home site: www.myvitabath.com. 
     Needless to say I was amped that night to try it out! With just a small amount (maybe the size of a nickel) I had an amazing luxurious lather that engulfed my senses with a lovely scent & creamy feel. It was great to see that such a small amount gave me such a full lather and one that lasted the whole shower. This just ups the value of the product in my book! I didn't have that tight filmy feel when I rinsed away the lather either. My skin felt clean and refreshed. I have used it everyday since and my skin has been soft and moisturized. I also used it as a bubble bath. It took maybe a quarter size for as many bubbles as I like but thats still a reasonable amount! It was such a relaxing bath with the In Bloom scent and still left my skin feeling refreshed.     
     


     I am extremely satisfied with the results of using this body wash and reccommend everyone give it at least one try. I bet you'll be hooked! They have become one of my new faves & I'm excited to give all their products a try. 




Disclaimer: I received this product to test as an active member of Influenster.com and have received no payment, monetary or otherwise, to test this product and/or review this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment