My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Dove in head first...

   I have always loved writing, whether anyone finds me good at it well that's their opinion. I love trying out new products of all sorts and sharing my thoughts on them! I can be quite opinionated and talkative-just ask my husband. So lately I had toyed with the idea of blogging about my opinions, and my thoughts on various products, services etc, sharing recipes, sites I like and so on. I like being helpful and hope that what I have to say may just shed some light for at least one person.
   I suppose just to shed some insight about my life I'll give you some tidbits. I am a mother of 4 wonderful boys all 7 and under. My husband & I have been married for 8 years and 5 months and I am very thankful for him. I was born and raised in a small town in the southeast of Kentucky and despite the stereotypes and the lack of "bustling metropolises" I love living here. 
    Recently I joined a program called Influenster. I learned about the site through a magazine I was reading one day. So I decided to see what it was all about.  I read up on the requirements and the object of the program. You register for a free account and inform them of your likes and aspects of your lifestyle. They have "badges" that you can unlock by answering questions or completing certain tasks. They allow you to give and read reviews on products and once a month they have a "voxbox" for their most active members. This box contains various products corresponding to a badge for qualifying members to test. Once you try out the products you then must review them and share these reviews on various sites/social media. I qualified for my first voxbox in October and received it a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed trying the products and sharing my experience through various outlets. 
   I hope to find other opportunities similar to influenster to expand my reviewing and experiences. 
   My life gets pretty hectic and is a crazy beautiful ride so you may get overwhelmed by my journey. All in all though you'll have some good laughs and smiles along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment