My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Love my lips with Blistex Deep Renewal

Cold weather brings about lots of bundling up, heated homes & cars. For me it also brings chapped lips. I try to keep all my skin moisturized year round but for some reason my lipsare the hardest to keep healthy.
I must say its partly because I have this habit of licking & biting on my lips. While I've pretty much kicked that bad habit to the curb, I have been searching for a lip balm that I love. I've come across many thatI like & that treat my lips well. But I keep searching for another kind.
Recently I started using Blistex Deep Renewal COQ10 formula and I have to say I've stuck with it longer than any other. I use it about 4 times a day. It leaves my lips instantly smoother & love that it is SPF15! I've been using it for a couple months now & have yet to have any chapped lips. My lips seem softer as well. The colder the weather gets the more I'll put this to the test. If it can continue to doas it has while I trek out my daily one and a half to two and a half mile walk; well then I'll have found my prince charming of chapstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment