My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Wet N Wild Nail Color To Show off!

      Got a new Wet N Wild nail polish today!  Permission To Proceed from the Spoiled line- a CVS exclusive. Spoiled is one of my absolute favorite nail polish lines ever. Variety with such intensity.
pre-clean up after 3 coats
Its such a deep full green that screams summer to me.  Very reminiscent of the lush green grass gets after rain in the summer and of fresh ripe watermelon. This would be an excellent pop of color in any summer wardrobe. Its a rather opaque color and will take a few coats to achieve a deep color.

pre-clean up after 3 coats.
Besides awesome colors and a fantastic price ($1.99), the brushes in this line are phenomenal. The bristles are sturdy and fairly thick. The brush is wide enough to cover my entire nail in one swoop. Oh yes, fabulous coverage! I wish all polishes came with this brush!
As you can see the brush fully covers my nail.

I can't wait to make my way through all the colors of the Spoiled nail polish line! So stay tuned to see what other colors I pick!




Have you tried any of the Spoiled line? What colors are your fave? Any to suggest? Comment below & let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment