My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sinful Colors: My Newest Find

Ok ok. Its been forever since I have chatted it up with y'all about cool & fave goodies. Sorry about that! I've been a super busy momma with lots of mommy type duties & other personal "me" consumers.
But I'm back & I have a stunningly eclectric blue by Sinful Colors polish I picked up at my local Wal-Mart.  I'm a sucker for the bright electric colors of summer. This one was Love Nails.
I've had Sinful Colors polishes in the past & really enjoyed them. Being a momma on a budget I like the quality of these polishes for $1.98.
Their brushes are smaller than I prefer but they're a pretty decent brush. This is a quite sheer polish. I used three coats to get the look I wanted. But I like the slight variations you can achieve with the different number of coats.
I saw a couple more I may have to swing by & pick up in the near future. But for now this one is brightening my days.
Have any of the rest of you tried the summer collection of Sinful colors? What's your fave Sinful Colors.


a close up with the flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment