My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sinful Mani

So I found 2 lovely deep colors from the Sinful Colors line; Exotic Green a rich olive tone green and Kissy a deep sparkly teal polish. 

I used Exotic Green on all my nails & topped my middle finger with Kissy.  This is the first accent mani I have done. They just don't appeal to me. But I like this one well enough. 

I liked the formula on both polishes.  Exotic Green was more sheer than I normally like but it was easy to build to a good opaqueness.  Its a beautiful color on its own but I can see a gold going gorgeous with this.

I LOVE Kissy! Its super hard to photograph though. It kept coming out w/ less green than you see in person.  Its a deep sparkly beauty :-).  It matched really well with Exotic Green & only took one coat to cover.

I topped the mani with Sally Hansen Diamond top coat. I like th super glassy finish it has.

All in all, I am happy with my colors as well as the manicure. What do y'all think?  What's your fave green tone? 





No comments:

Post a Comment