My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Everyday Should be Considered a Blessing

    In lieu of my last post, I've decided it's best I look at the blessings God has given me.  I mean really if we look at all the bad or rough spells, we could never see or appreciate the good there is. Life will constantly throw us a curve ball or knock us back 5 steps after taking just one forward. But even during all that, there are still blessings to be thankful for, small and big.
    To keep myself in perspective in this rough time & during the upcoming holidays I am going to do a daily post about something I'm thankful for. They won't always be long or huge in depth but I will daily let everyone know something I feel blessed with.

   Today I must say I feel blessed to have my kids. I think they have opened my eyes to so many things. I have gained a new appreciation of patience, tolerance & unconditional love that I don't think we can truly get any other way. They have helped me grow so much as a person. Life truly would not be close to the same without them.

   It's easy to appreciate life if we just take the time. If we give ourselves a second to be thankful for all we have, then we worry less with what we don't.

   What can you say you are thankful for today? What blessing has made you a better person today? Opened your eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment