My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wet N Wild New Eyeshadow Trio- "I'm Getting Sunburned" Review

    Found a gorgeous new eyeshadow trio from Wet n Wild at my local CVS the other day! They had some great new shades to choose from but "I'm Getting Sunburned" was my pick out of them. The colors suit my hazel eyes to a "t"!


   Something else fun about the eyeshadow (besides the colors) was the little tutorial on the back and the word etched in the powder for where it goes!
   I used the tutorial as a general guide but finished it out the way I like my eyes. I started the whole process with the brow bone color. It was a pretty slightly rosy, slightly lavender color with a slight shimmer. I used this for a base over my entire eye.
This is the brow bone color used as an all over base.
The color glided on smoothly and was just as pretty on as in the case. 
    Next for the crease I did it quite a bit lighter than what the eyeshadow for the crease is. It's a very rich chocolate eyeshadow. I like deep colors but not extremely deep. Plus I was doing this eye for day time running. I swiped it on lightly and blended it in to the outer color.
This is the base plus crease.
     Next I added the glimmery gold lid eyeshadow. This one I liked paticularly well. It had just enough shimmer to catch the light but not over powering. I used this eyeshadow just on my lower lid.
All three shades for the complete look.
   Finally I added a couple coats of mascara and was good to go!
Final look.
  The shadow didn't crease for my whole trip! The color stayed vibrant and in place. I love that the colors not only go well together but can be worn alone as well. Another key thing for me is ease of removal and all 3 colors were easy to fully remove before I hit the hay that night. 
 I am definitely happy with my new eyeshadow trio! But I've come to expect nothing less from Wet n Wild!
Oh and be sure to check out their site at the link in the beginning of this blog or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment