My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spoiled by Wet N Wild's New "Spoiled" Nail Polish! Review

   Colors are one of the most interesting things, for me, in this world. Wet n Wild has definitely got some awesome outrageous colors in their nail polish lines! I have loved Wet N Wild since I was just a curious tween venturing into make-up. I have found their stuff to be of great quality at a great price!  
    I recently sauntered into my local CVS Pharmacy and came across Wet n Wild's newest nail polish line, Spoiled. I was ecstatic! Of course you can get these at one of Wet n Wild's usual amazing prices, $1.99, and in many awesome colors! I left that day with a brilliant neon yellow/green Spoiled nail polish called "Did I Dye it Too Blonde?" and a poppin' sort of neon pink Spoiled polish called "Tip Your Waitress".
Tip Your Waitress





Did I Dye It Too Blonde?
    Eager to slap on a coat or two of Wet n Wild's Spoiled nail polish and test drive these marvelous colors I opted to go with "Did I Dye It Too Blonde" Spoiled nail polish first.  I was so anxious I even applied my first coat while waiting to pick my kiddos up from school!


This is one coat I applied while waiting  on the kiddos.
     Now this color just absolutely rocks for me! Its a perplexing color that, to me, is truly a mix of yellow and light yellow green. It pops not only in the bottle but also on your nails! However I have found it VERY difficult to capture the true nature of this color on camera so please over look any differences as I have tried my best to match it up! :)
   Let's get down to the nitty gritty. As gorgeous as all the colors in the Wet n Wild Spoiled nail polish line are, how do they hold up?  The first thing I want to address is the applicator brush.
 As you can see its a nice thick brush that flattens out wider so with just one to two swipes you can cover your entire nail.  
    The polish its self isn't too thick or thin and goes on smoothly. It has a rich creamy texture. "Did I Dye It Too Blonde" has a high sheen when you first apply and dries to a more matte finish. One coat covers decently and layers quite nicely. It is fairly opaque. I am currently wearing three layers and it isn't thick and rubbery like some nail polishes I have tried in the past from various brands.

This is three coats.
    I've been wearing this for a couple days with minimal chipping and it has done well to hold up to the life of a mother of four boys. There are a hundred reasons why I love Wet N Wild and I think I just found one hundred and one. I love that it is so bold and eye catching! Then there is the added bonus of reliabilty of Wet N Wild products! I've been gushing to everyone about this line of nail polish and will be headed back to get more colors! 
    These are definitely a polish to try with 12 lovely shades to try from. You can't beat the price and the quality is just as wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment