My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Get ready. I'm gettin another Voxbox!!!!

    I know I've told you all about www.Influenster.com before, but just in case you didn't catch that blog, here's a quick overview.  
    Influenster.com is a site for a community of trendsetters to actively participate in testing & reviewing various products. You interact with Influenster as well as the brands you test. Share your positive experiences on various social media & get the word out about amazing products/companies. You don't get paid by anyone for any of your time/reviews. But it does help you qualify for the next batch of goodies (known as a voxbox) to be tested.  
    All the products I've gotten to test through Influenster I have truly enjoyed. I also enjoy completing the brand challenges & earning new badges! The site is going through a bit of a revamp this year & tons of exciting new things await in mid March!
    The first voxbox of the year will be a love voxbox. A quick preview of reviews to come : sweetner, tasty treat, & a manicure tool! These are just a couple of the items. I was fortunate enough to not only prequalify but to make the final cut as well!  Around the 24th of this month my voxbox will ship from Shy town & head to my door step! So excited to check out these new items & let ya'll know my take on them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment