My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Let's Mix it Up! Nail Polish Fun.

I adore playing with polish. Whether it be stamping, mixing polishes, embellishments, or whichever.
So this weekend mani I decided to dabble mixing some colors. I used 2 fave Wet N Wild fast dry polishes, Hannah Pinktana & Sage In The City, along with my latest Sinful Colors, Love Nails.
HANNAH PINKTANA

SAGE IN THE CITY
LOVE NAILS
I started with three lovely coats of Hannah Pinktana & gave it some time to dry. About a minute sufficed.


3 COATS
Then removing 90% of the polish from the brush I dabbed Sage In The City spiratically over my nails.

A little dab here, a little dab there.

Giving that layer 60 seconds, I then used the same process to apply Love Nails.
All finished!
Finish with a top coat & viola'! A spiffy effect. I really like the turn out. What do y'all think?
What's one of your fave ways to glam up your nails??




No comments:

Post a Comment