My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Friday, June 15, 2012

My Palmolive Fresh Sponge Goodie Basket (via Influenster thanks to Colgate)

   Yay! So I received my goodie basket I earned doing the Palmolive Fresh Sponge challenge for Influenster!
Included in this delightful little entourage was a sweet little Palmolive pot holder! Love it! With my four boys cooking happens a lot & never can have too many of these!
Also was thrilled to see some Softsoap Pomengranate soap bars! Love the smell & cleans wonderously! Already us the body wash ;).  This is really a yummy smell! Really should give it a go!
And of course love the Softsoap Pampered Hands foaming hand wash! Got the "scentilating" Tangerine Treat!  The foam is rich, only needing one maybe two pumps. It cleans great and leaves your hands feeling silky & moisturized!
Finally but definitely not leastly, the Colgate Optic White toothpaste! I am uber excited to try this out & will do a review after using it for about 2 weeks. I will have pics & all and let you lovely people in on just how optic it is!
So that sums up my "uuuhhh-Mazzzing" (of course done in a lovely sing song voice!) goodie rewards! Great products & fun testing!
Hope you enjoyed my quick take on these products! The Mom Voxbox is on its way & I'll have more Influenster reviews to come soon!!! Oh & some craft blogs too!
DISCLAIMER: THESE PRODUCTS WERE COMPLIMENTARY & EARNED BY BEING AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE INFLUENSTER COMMUNITY. I HAVE RECEIVED NO MONETARY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR MY TIME OR OPINIONS FROM INFLUENSTER OR ANY OF THE BRANDS. MY OPINIONS ARE UNBIASED AND SOLELY MY OWN!





No comments:

Post a Comment