My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mom Voxbox Here I come!!

   This is one happy chic right here! I qulaified to test an Influenster Mom Voxbox!  Very soon I will have great new Influenster voxbox products to chat about!
    We, the Influenster community, recently had a twitter party to discuss the upcoming Mom Voxbox. We got various clues as to what we'd be fortunate enough to test. I must say that as a mommy to 4 wonderous lil' boys (ages spanning from 1 yr to 8 yrs), I am uber excited about the organizational tool that was hinted at!! After all life can be chaos at any time, add kiddos to the mix & well... ha ha you can imagine!
    I'm sure all the goodies will be as wonderous as I have experienced with past voxboxes. This will be my fourth voxbox & I can honestly say I have not tested a single product that was a total flop. Some haven't been my thing but they've all been good products.
    Keep an eye out on my blog for the upcoming reviews! Plus I'm going to possibly do a giveaway soon!! Being my first and all, it will probably be completely unsponsered but hey still awesome free stuff!!
    Oh and check out the Influenster Facebook page!

UPDATE: THE BOX WILL NOT HAVE AN ORGANIZATIONAL TOOL BUT A BEVERAGE, MANICURE, SOAP, SNACK, SWEETNER, & ORAL CARE PRODUCT TO TEST!

DISCLAIMER-CHECK IT OUT: And as always I have been chosen to test these COMPLIMENTARY products by being an active Influenster Community member! No monetary or other payment has been given or offered to me by Influenster or the brands I've tested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment