My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

REVIEW Kiss Stick-On Strips

   Wild. Elegant. Cool. Hot. Stunning. Chic.You name it & I love it... on my nails! I am constantly changing the color/design on my nails. I look for fun innovative products for them as well. I came across these Kiss Stick-On Strips at my local Dollar General while perusing for some household essentials. The colors & designs were so eye catching I just fell in love. Hen & Chicks got my full attention though. Neon orange & pink with zebra stripes just screamed summer at me. And since I can't stand the cold I figured I'd summer up my nails. :)

Day 1 just applied
Day 1

    
     I've enjoyed other Kiss nail products (excited to see them continue to expand their brand as well) over the years and have come to expect great quality from them. Kiss nail products' great quality is matched by their awesome prices. Check out their site for more details- www.kissusa.com
     For 3 bucks I got 18 strips of varying sizes. Kiss Stick-On Strips boast application in 3 easy steps & stay put power for up to 10 days. So once home I began my process. I cleaned my nails with alcohol & picked out my 10 strips. I applied them closely to my cuticle, foldeddown the end & filed off the excess. I have a tendency to bite my nails if they're not painted or well manicured so theywere quite short when I applied them. However application was easy. Please do remember to clean your nails with alcohol prior to applying!
     Now that the Kiss Stick-On Strips were on it, was time to show them off & check their stay put ability Kiss Stick-On Strips didn't feel awkward like I had imagined at first. It was really no different than having paint on my nails. I received lots of compliments on my Kiss Stick-On Strips.


This is day 4
     I wore them for 4 days, did about 5 loads of dishes (by hand) with the Kiss Stick-On Strips on plus all my normal daily mommy stuff. Not one chipped, peeled, cracked or tore. At the end of day 4 I took them off only because I was ready for a change. The Kiss Stick-On Strips had lived up to all that Kiss had claimed.
Day 4
      I spoke with another lady who had purchased some as well. Her Kiss Stick-On Strips had been on for 9 days and looked great! I plan on purchasing some other designs to give a try.
      My overall take on the Kiss Stick-On Strips is definitely positive. I recommend all nail fans give these a try. With all the designs, there is something for everyone!

This review was solely done on my own. It is not sponsored in any sense. The opinions in the above blog are uniquely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment