My take ;-)

My take ;-)
Just a bit of what I like to chat about!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Time to imPRESS You with Broadway imPRESS Press-On Manicure

    So I got my Influentster Holiday Voxbox yesterday! I was very excited when I opened my box and saw the Broadway imPRESS Press-On Nails! I am a nail fanatic of sorts and truly love trying new nail products/color.
     I have to chat for a second about the site for this product. The above link will take you directly to the site. It has this neat app on it that allows you to try out different designs and colors on a model hand. This was a fun tool and it allowed me to pick a few future choices! The site is quick and user friendly with lots of great color and catchy music.
      I received the design Wink Wink and loved it!  This is such an elegant design but still fun & flirty!  They're also super easy to apply with no mess!  
Loving them! Thanks to Influenster!







So sweet!



    There is no drying time, no long wait at the salon and yet you still get a look that has salon quality shine and color. In 3 easy steps you can have a quick look for any time. The adhesive can last for up to a week but is still gentle on your nails so that you can switch up your look as often as you like. I do reccomend however to not submerge your hands in water for a few hours after application. I took a shower about 45 minutes after applying and a couple came off. However I dried them and my nail & just reapplied. They have done very well to be press ons with my busy mom life. They have a combined 36 colors and patterns. 
     The price is very reasonable for these kits, $5.99 for solid colors & $7.99 for designs. They come with a variety of sizes to pick from in each kit. You can find them at your local CVS Pharmacy, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, or Target. Find a full listing at the imPRESS Nails site. 
   I plan on getting the design Over The Moon and solid Tweetheart! Give them a try, definitely worth the time!



Disclaimer: I received this product as an active member of Influenster.com to test. I received no payment for my time or opiniion, monetary or otherwise from either company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment